Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Chusky

Dr. Pepper Chapman


Attacking my sock.

This is Pepper. I love my Chusky. She’s the sweetest dog you’ll ever see. She’s half Chihuahua, half Husky. Which is why I call her a Chusky. She’s smart, but doesn’t like to show it. She loves to play tug with her ‘sock’ (a rope my husband got her for Christmas). She’s a hyper little dog. I mean, really hyper. Every time you take her outside, she spins around three to five times before she’ll let you grab her collar to take her out.




Keeping the evil cats away.
 She’s very protective. As soon as she steps outside, she’s on the hunt for those evil cats. They’re everywhere, you know. They like to hide under the porch, but my brave Chusky is smarter than that. She always finds them and runs them out of her yard. 









Guard Duty.
She’s always on guard to keep cats, bugs, and squirrels from attacking her family. Yes, my Pepper is the bravest little doggie you’ll ever see.










Mid-day Nap.



When she’s not protecting her family other wildlife, you can find her in my husband’s chair, resting up for her next cat hunt. She’s taken a real liking to my youngest son. That’s his Baby Dog. His words, not mine. When nap time comes along, you can find both of them cuddled up under his safety blanket. 










Safe with Daddy.
After the kids go to bed, you can find her cuddled up in Daddy’s lap, watching TV.



Movie time!



Her spot.
 My brave Chusky deserves the best. So, when it’s time for bed, she’s gets a pillow. Sure, she hogs the covers from time to time, but it's a small price to pay since she keeps the evil cats away.














Sound asleep.
 And sometimes, waking up a fury face can be a little scary, but who can resist that pitiful little puppy dog face?











One happy pouch.

Yes, my little Pepper is one swift pouch. She keeps the family safe and brings us a lot of joy. She's a great addition to the Chapman household and I couldn't imagine not having her in my life. In my book, she's the best little doggie in the whole world.



















No comments:

Post a Comment